Monday, May 30, 2011

Maiden Post!

Hello world of crafty blogs!
My name is Lisa and I am here to share my adventures in the real world of crafting and living.  I enjoy a variety of crafting modes such as sewing, baking, and generally trying new or copying stellar ideas such is the object of my first post!  I found this Buttercup Bag tutorial at and decided to try it!

After my first attempt at it I realized that this is going to be wayyyy too small for my everyday use but it would be the perfect size for the little girls (cousins/friend's girls) in my life!
Soo because I have 4 little girls total in my life who I knew could use one I decided to make 3 more!




After I made these four I decided to take the suggestion of   Made by RAE
and enlarge the pattern 120% to make a larger one.  I also added two pockets to the outside for a little extra storage.  This is how it turned out: 
It was a fun and relatively easy first experience with sewing a purse and definitely had me looking for other patterns to try!  Thanks for reading! The next post will feature the next purse design I have experimented with!


Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...