Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tote Tuesday Part 2: Lining

There are a few different techniques involved and I want to include many pictures with each one, in an effort to streamline things I'm going to split the lining up into a few different posts so I can include lots of pictures and still keep the posts to a manageable length.  All of the tutorials that make up the lining will be released within hours of each other (you wont have to wait a whole week for the next part :)

Below are links to the posts that make up the whole of the lining:

Basic pocket
Zippered pocket
Assembling lining




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...