Monday, October 3, 2011

Soulful Sunday 1



Goodmorning!

Ok, so I had intended to start this series on Sunday however I didn't end up being near a computer the whole day so I'm starting it today.  Guess I should start trying to pre-schedule my posts.

Anyhow...

Soulful Sunday will be a post each Sunday that will be a quote from a song that has inspired me each week.  The quotes will be in a 5x7 format and if you'd like the quote re-sized to be larger or smaller for your own personal use just convo me and I'll make it happen! I will also post the quote in several different colors, if you would like the color customized a bit as well just send me a message and I'll try to choose a color as close to what you desire as possible!




I've heard this song quite a bit on the radio recently and really enjoy it as it speaks to the part of my heart that desires to be cared for, looked after, and loved.

Hope you enjoy it as well!
more colors after the break













3 comments:

  1. What a cool series!! And such awesome words!
    Thanks for linking up to Show & Share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this! Could you do it in a darker tan color.. sorta off-white but darker? and size doesn't matter.. 5x7, 8x10 standard frame sizes that I can print. Appreciate it!!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vanessa! I'll post the new versions soon. I've made 9 different variations so I hope I was able to get close to what you are looking for! P.S. If you have a blog or a site I'd love to get the name of it so I can check yours out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...