Monday, October 10, 2011

Soulful Sunday Week 2


I've been hearing Mat Kearney's new song "Hey Mama" on the radio quite a bit lately and I love the fact that this song promotes the love between a man and his wife.  Favorite line: "hey lover, don't want no other finger for my ring"  this just makes me smile!

In light of that song here is the graphic quote from Mat Kearney's song "Hey Mama" for this week...enjoy!

This first image is a png image with a transparent background so you should be able to save it to your computer and add your own background if you'd like.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...