Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: The Beach

Inspiration Workshop: The Beach


This week at Inspiration Workshop we received THE PROMPT:
As I mentioned above, I am away on a little vacation with my family. In honor of my little vacay {with my vacay totein tow, of course}, this week's prompt is THE BEACH. I love spending time at THE BEACH... Here are some of my favorite beach "things": watching Bauer splash in the water, digging my toes in the sand, catching some rays. A visit to the beach is one way I recharge my batteries after a long week at work, and fortunately here in Minnesota {the land of 10,000 lakes} beaches are aplenty. Yeow! What inspires you about THE BEACH? Have you recently taken a beach vacation? Or do you dream of a day on THE BEACH? Or maybe you enjoy "coastal" {beach} decor?


So in-light of the above prompt I have these photos as my inspiration this week:
Love the old style station wagons/ suburbans with the wood panels, perfect vacation vehicle for heading to the beach.
A super cute tote I would make and take to the beach...might add this to the make list next week.
Swimsuit I could totally rock at the beach when I arrived there in my old station wagon with my tote bag. 


The above pictures are from the small American Samoa islands, beaches where I would someday love to go!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you were a bit inspired yourself!

Linking up:

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the packed wood panel station wagon. It screams "going to beach"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable swimsuit. That station wagon pic is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love beach pictures- absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...