Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration Workshop: A Day In My Life

My day's are pretty long starting at:

Although they're a little sweeter starting up because I get to wake up to this snuggly face:

Then I make the hour drive a little easier by taking along these:   (my morning shake and coffee)

I arrive in the office around 7am, usually I'm a little early...and not quite all awake.

Computer programs must not be either this morning because I'm having to wait like 3 minutes for my records program to open grrrr...

The boss did bring in extra donuts though from a meeting so that was a positive.  I had this one:

9am and I'm off on an adventure to see a client...trying to get directions in northern MN is an adventure because according to Google maps it's a wasteland up here and there are no specific addresses, only towns.

10am a little break during which I usually check out my blog work on trying to tweak it a bit...usually in Paint.NET today my screen looks like this...I'm trying to perfect my menu bar at the top of the blog.


Anyway, so I get to go home around 5:30pm...drive an hour...eat around 6:30. Do a little homework or depending on the day go to class once the fall semester starts up again.  Head to bed around 10pm and do it all again the next day!








Linking up here:
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...