Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Soulful Sunday 1: Revised


At the request of Vanessa who posted a comment on the first Soulful Sunday printable I have created some other versions of that printable using more neutral colors.

You might notice that the font is a bit different...this is because when I went to re-color the image it didn't fill in all of the pixels around the words so if you looked close you could see a small discoloration of the original color around the words.

I'm sorta liking this font better anyways...oh yes and this printable is in an 8x10 dimension.  I believe there should be enough space around the edges to crop off to make it smaller or to resize.

In order to download right-click the photo and select "Open link in New Tab." Go over to the new tab and click when hovering over the picture to zoom in to it's true size.  Then you can right-click on the image, select "Save As" and save it to your computer.
















Linking up Here

4 comments:

  1. Your post have the information that is help full and very informative. I would like you to keep up the good work you know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I\\\'d state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual put up amazing. Wonderful process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptionally helpful bless you, There's no doubt that your visitors could quite possibly want considerably more posts along these lines keep up the excellent effort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincere arise this move. It’s harder to structure the tolerable from the bad sometimes, but I free you’ve nailed it! lyj

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...