Tuesday, February 28, 2012

March Sponsors!

It's almost March and you may have noticed my little sidebar changing...it's filling up with sponsors!

I've changed my sponsor criteria a bit in hopes that it makes it easier for people to form partnerships between their blog and Sew Gloried. (you can find out how to be a sponsor here)

I can't wait to tell you all about the March sponsors!  I will be introducing the sponsors on the first Saturday of each month which means that this Saturday  March 3rd you will get to meet some awesome bloggers!

Till then...
we've got the Wonderful Wednesday post coming up tomorrow

and I'll leave you with this thought of mine I had this weekend:








Linking Up Here!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great quote - very real! And I am so excited for the sponsor features!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allyson! I just never really comprehend the fact that this body of mine will one day cease, perhaps that's because I know my soul was destined for a world other than this :D I am excited for the feature posts as well, so happy to have you as a sponsor this month!

      Delete
  2. I love following you blog!!! That is an AMAZING quote. I think that it is very important for us to keep remembering that we were not made for this world. We are just passing through!! The world bombards us with messages the keep us from thinking about eternity!!! Thank you for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...