Friday, April 6, 2012

Guest Tutorial: 10 Minute Buttons & Bows Frame

Hi! I’m Jelli and I’m excited to be here sharing with you and Lisa on Sew Gloried! I blog at Jellibean Journals sharing sweet treats, family life, faith walking,  and fashion attempts. Thanks, so much Lisa, for letting me share this cheerful 10 minute buttons & bows frame with you!

Buttons and bows make everything pretty.

(adding a  baby doesn’t  hurt either!)

I recently purchased a quaint, pink wooden frame  with intentions of boosting the color and charm factor straight from the craft box.  A few buttons and bows later and voila! A merry and delightful little frame to showcase my two favorite cuties.

To glam-up a basic frame, all you have to do is craft a few pretty felt bows and and glue on an array of colorful accent buttons. This cheery little project cost me a mere ¢1,600 ($3) and adds a burst of  happy color to the house.

Supplies

  • Basic frame (I love the sturdy ruggedness of wood)
  • Felt bows (see tutorial)
  • Colorful buttons
  • Craft glue
  • 10 minutes (That’s 3 commercial breaks, folks.)

Instructions:

Arrange items on the frame to your liking. Glue those puppies in place. Finito!

What’s your favorite way to decorate a basic frame?

SAM_1431

 

Jelli is a wife to one specTACular Costa Rican, mommy to a brown-eyed (almost) 6 month-old cutie girl, American ex-pat living (temporarily?) in Italy, and a missionary for Jesus via Youth with a Mission. She especially loves baking desserts often, sharing them occasionally, and eating them always, of course! Visit her and leave some comment love.

2 comments:

  1. That is adorable!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who hopes to find out about this
    topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you
    (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You certainly
    put a new spin on a subject which has been written about for a long time.
    Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    Feel free to visit my website best cccam to use

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...