Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Hand-Bag

If ya don't mind I'd like to show some projects I've been working on lately! 

Remember that bag I made for the hand-made gift exchange?


Well, I decided to try my hand at a few more with some different fabrics.  
The 2 bags below are what I came up with.





For embellishment on these I added the 2 gold buttons to the outside.
I also altered the handles a bit by folding the top section and sewing it over.  I think this just creates a nicer grip for carrying it since the handle isn't quite as wide an bulky that way.






1 comment:

  1. You have a shop!?!?! Oh Lisa you are a pro! They look great!
    Cathryn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the lovely comment! It makes my day! It also means I'll stop by your blog, subscribe to it, and most importantly, reply to the comment you've left!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...